There are thousand of homes currently on the market in Markham and you’re going to need to find the right team if your property is going to compete with others on the market or if you’re going to find the ideal piece of real estate to suit your needs. Our team at Century 21 Percy Fulton Ltd is one of the best brokerages in the region and here are some of the reasons why you should choose us to represent you or your property.
Our team members are expert Internet professionals.
About ninety percent of buyers are now starting their real estate search online. So, whether you’re looking to compete to find the best listings or want your home to be seen, you’re going to need to work with people who know the ins and outs of online searches.
Our mission is to find and list the best homes throughout Markham.
If you’re selling, we will market your home on all of the right sites and will be available for showings whenever possible. Buyers can take advantage of the fact that we will keep you updated as new listings enter the market.
There will always be someone there for you.
With some Markham agents you will find in the area, they are not working full-time to help you reach your real estate goals. Our brokerage has a team of agents working hard to make sure all of their customers are satisfied.
Our team knows Markham real estate.
Our team can help you out with all of the latest market statistics and can always advise you when it comes to choosing a price for a home in this community. They know all of the neighbourhoods and can help predict what might happen with home prices in the near future.
We will help you throughout the real estate process.
Buying or selling a home can be a marathon of a process and you want to make sure that your agent is with you every step of the way. We will be there from the creation of your listing through to when you hand over the keys on closing day. We can advise you throughout so that you get the most out of the experience with limited stress along the way.
Having a great real estate experience starts with the agent that you choose. So, do yourself a favour and look into the services offered here at HomesinMarkam.ca. You will not be disappointed.
Did you know?
10 Reasons to Call Markham Home
Here are ten of the top reasons that people are choosing to move to Markham.
1. Better price per square foot than you would get in downtown Toronto. The average selling price of a home in Markham is actually higher than the average price downtown but you will find that you are getting much more bang for your buck out here.
2. If you are interested in commuting from Markham, than you will have lots of different options to choose from. There are GO Transit stations throughout the city, major highways that go right downtown, and the York Regional Transit system easily connects with the Toronto bus and subway lines.
3. You will be buying in a great safe community. Markham is a diverse town with a rich heritage. You can feel like you’ve stepped back in time by walking through Unionville or could be inspired by some of the beautiful architecture.
4. If you are moving with children than you will be happy to hear that Markham is home to some of the Greater Toronto Area’s best schools both in the public and Catholic school systems.
5. Everyone likes choices and there are thousands of new and existing homes on the market for those looking in Markham. More than 2500 properties sold in this town last month and there are single-family homes, condos, and townhouses being added to the listings daily.
6. Sometimes moving is about finding more than a new place to live. It can be about finding a job as well. For those that are looking for employment, there are more than 400 companies with their headquarters in Markham.
7. This is the home of a diverse economy. This does not only mean that there are some jobs available to those that are looking, but also that this is a strong town that is likely to stay strong in the future.
8. When you’re looking for the perfect location, many real estate agents will tell you that buying in a growing community can be more than worth it. More people are discovering the great things about Markham and this could help with the investment you’re making on a home when it comes time to sell again. Home prices have been going up here where the opposite is happening in surrounding communities.
9. There are many new neighbourhoods for those looking for a new construction property, such as Cornell and Greensborough.
10. This is a city that is going green. The City of Markham is doing what they can to promote green initiatives such as communities gardens and LEED certified new constructions.
Are Markham Homes a Good Investment?
When you’re searching for a home your first priority is usually to find a place where you can feel comfortable and safe. This might be a property that you’re planning to live in for just a few years or some place that you’d like to stay for several decades. No matter how long you’re planning to live in this home, you should always think about the investment you’re making and what that real estate is likely to sell for when it comes time to move on. Here are some of the reasons that Markham homes are proving to be a good investment.
Markham might still be classified as a town but those living here will tell you that there is growth everywhere in this community. This is now the home to more than 300,000 residents and more people are discovering the town each year. This means that there is going to be a continued demand for real estate in years to come. This is great news for those who are considering purchasing a home today.
One of the reasons that so many people are relocating to Markham is due to its' location north of Toronto. There are many excellent transportation options here and a variety of unique neighbourhoods throughout Markham with that small-town feel. Location is the main reason that people choose one property over another and is one of the major things that will determine the price.
When you’re looking for a community with potential for the future, one of the things that you should definitely focus on is the economy. There are more than four hundred companies, from IBM to American Express. IBM alone employs more than seven thousand people and there are five companies with more than one thousand employees.
Another thing you will want to look at is the sort of new homes and complexes that are going up throughout the town. There are many areas and buildings that are including a green initiative, with community gardens being developed and buildings created using LEED standards. There are more people that are interested in greener options these days and this is something you should be looking into when purchasing real estate for investment purposes.
While you can never fully predict what the price of a home will be a few years down the road, there are definitely some things that you should pay attention to if you’re concerned with making a good investment. Markham has proven to be a great place to buy for those who are already living here and you could add your name to that growing list.
Markham Home Values
Markham is the home of thousands of great properties for those with all sorts of tastes and budgets. There are modern condos for the young professionals and single-family homes that are perfect for a growing family. But before you can start working with your real estate agent to find your perfect property you need to know a little about the home values of the homes that you will be seeing. Here are some of the stats that we are currently seeing with recent sales throughout Markham.
So far in 2011, the average price level of a home has been slightly higher than $550,000. This takes into account all of the sales of properties from studio condominiums to million-dollar estates. This is an increase of about five percent over the average price from the year before. Markham has also sold the most properties in the York Region in the first half of the year with about 2800 homes finding buyers. This is compared with about 4000 homes that have been on the market in this time.
When you’re looking at the breakdown of home values, you will always want to see the differences between the various styles of homes. Detached homes are usually the most expensive and those in Markham had an average selling price of just over $720,000 in July of 2011. This is for about 220 homes that sold throughout the town and these homes usually spend less than three weeks on the market. Only about thirty semi-detached homes sold in the same time and they went for about an average of $450,000.
Condos are becoming one of the most popular real estate choices for all sorts of people throughout the Greater Toronto Area and there are many available here in Markham. Condominium apartments had an average price of around $325,000 in July and condo townhouses were going for about $350,000. Townhouses that were not part of condo complexes were quite a bit more expensive at an average of $450,000.
If you’re interested in buying property in Markham than you should keep in mind that there are homes to be found in all sorts of price ranges. This is one of the best towns to buy in today and has lots of choices for first-time buyers looking for a starter home and those that are interested in buying the property that they will grow old in. All you need to do is speak with one of our agents to find out more about the properties here in Markham.